Licensed Massage Therapist
We’ve always had a passion for indulgent spa experiences, and, finally, a true luxury day spa is opening in Leawood. We believe everyone needs a place to RELAX and unplug for a few hours. At The Woodhouse Day Spa, we specialize in more than 70 unique treatments to allow for the ultimate in self-care.
Woodhouse concentrates on delivering exceptional spa services in a one-of-a-kind environment that will REFRESH our guests inside and out. Clients come in to forget about the outside world and RENEW their spirits—and it’s our goal to always deliver.
Woodhouse Employees receive:
- Competitive pay and incentive programs
- Opportunities to enjoy discounted services and products
- “The Woodhouse Way” paid training program
- A new, state-of-the-art work environment
- Ongoing training opportunities through the Woodhouse University
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
Covid Considerations: We offer state of the art Safe Spa Sanitation enhancements for the wellness of guests and team-members; temperatures are taken upon arrival to work; therapy rooms are sanitized pre and post therapies; upgraded HVAC system; touchless faucets; and all employees and guests are expected to wear a mask throughout the spa.
Areas of Responsibility
- Advanced knowledge of basic Massage modalities
- Ability to perform exceptional massage and body treatments
- Minimum of two years of experience as a massage therapist preferred
- Fully prepares each and every treatment based on Woodhouse protocols
- Strong communication skills
- Educate guests on services and products used during service
- Ensure each guest is happy, cared for, and demonstrate exceptional customer service to exceed our guests’ expectations.
- Assist in other areas when not in treatment sessions - a willingness to do any and every task that will provide a phenomenal guest experience and help make our business a success.
- Maintain organization of the treatment rooms, prep areas, and changing lounges
- Observe the Safe Spa Woodhouse & State Sanitation policy
- Ensure proper cleaning, lighting, music and aromatherapy
- Active Leawood, KS massage license
Education / Experience Requirements
Deep Tissue Massage: 1 year (Preferred)
Massage Therapy License (Preferred)