We’ve always had a passion for indulgent spa experiences, and, finally, a true luxury day spa is opening in Leawood. We believe everyone needs a place to RELAX and unplug for a few hours. At The Woodhouse Day Spa, we specialize in more than 70 unique treatments to allow for the ultimate in self-care.
Woodhouse concentrates on delivering exceptional spa services in a one-of-a-kind environment that will REFRESH our guests inside and out. Clients come in to forget about the outside world and RENEW their spirits—and it’s our goal to always deliver.
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
We offer state of the art Safe Spa Sanitation enhancements for the wellness of guests and team-members; temperatures are taken upon arrival to work; therapy rooms are sanitized pre and post therapies; upgraded HVAC system; touchless faucets and masks req.
Areas of Responsibility
- Create a relaxing and rejuvenating experience for our guests by performing professional, high-quality facial treatments.
- Tailor product suggestions to our guests’ individual needs.
- Educate our guests on products, services, and best care practices, as well as the benefits of facials as part of their overall wellness program.
- Attract and retain clientele; proactively generate new business and cultivate current guest relationships.
- Promote and sell Retail products.
- Ensure each guest is happy, cared for, and demonstrate exceptional customer service to exceed our guests’ expectations.
- Assist in other areas when not in treatment sessions - a willingness to do any and every task that will provide a phenomenal guest experience and help make our business a success.
- Abide by all protocols as set forth by the Woodhouse Spas Corporation
- Maintain organization of the treatment rooms, prep areas, and changing lounges
- Observe the Safe Spa Woodhouse & State Sanitation policy
Education / Experience Requirements
- Current Kansas Cosmetology license.
- 2 years experience working as an esthetician preferred, 3 years experience a plus.
- Eagerness to learn our spa’s specific treatment and product offerings, and a desire to improve skills by attending continuing education classes.
- Exceptional customer service, communication, motivation, and sales skills.
- Confidence in up-selling products and services.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing needs.
- Team spirit!