We are seeking talented and enthusiastic Sales Associates to join our team in Leawood, KS. The
Sales Associate partners with the store management team in driving store sales by persistent
attention to detail in serving and selling goods to customers, while offering general support to the
management team regarding visual merchandising, housekeeping, and store cleanliness. Above
all the Retail Store Associate is a “Team Player” with the best in mind for the customer, the
company, and its shareholders. The Sundance Associate will consistently demonstrate and
uphold the Sundance culture with the utmost integrity.
Areas of Responsibility
• Consistently exceed the expectations and requirements of both the internal and external
• Seeks product knowledge on new and core goods and openly shares information and selling
tips with fellow partners.
• Customer service is key…we are here to enhance the customer experience by outfitting
• Greets and welcomes customers as they enter with genuine enthusiasm.
• Asks open-ended questions to determine customer’s needs. Listens to customers and uses
their feedback to improve service levels.
• Tells the product story, features and benefits of jewelry and merchandise. Checks for
• Offers additional products that support or relate to the customer needs.
• Informs customers of our website and catalog, offering to put them on our mailing list.
• Consistently and accurately follows up on customer issues in a timely manner.
• Processes register transactions accurately and efficiently.
• Completes assigned tasks on Daily Agenda.
• As a team member assists the store in achieving the store budgeted sales, payroll goals.
• Executes operational tasks as directed.
• Must be familiar with all operations of the store and able to pitch in where needed.
Standards of Operation
• Maintains visual integrity by regular cleaning and dusting. Replenishes merchandise as
• Maintains a high level of awareness regarding loss prevention.
• Consistently adheres to all company policies and procedures.
• Completes other tasks and projects as assigned.
Education / Experience Requirements
• High School graduate.
• Associates degree in a related field required, BS or BA preferred.
• Experience with a premium brand retailer.
• Experience in an environment where customers service is highly regarded.
• Ability to read and write English fluently, including business communication.
• Computer literacy including use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Proven critical judgment and decision-making skills.
• Proven effective interpersonal skills at all levels.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES ESSENTIAL FOR SUCCESS
• Willingness to do whatever is necessary to get the job done. Excitement about a job well
done. Self-motivated. Desire to grow with the company.
• Passion and enthusiasm grounded in business reality.
• Driven by customer satisfaction, both internally and externally.
• Value integrity and accountability.
• Ability to work in a retail store environment, e.g. standing, merchandising, stocking
• Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds to 25 pounds.
• Some travel required.
How to Apply
If you would like to be part of a great team, are ready to take on a challenge and make a
difference within our company, apply today. We offer a competitive wage, 401(k), and great
merchandise discounts. For consideration send your resume via email to:
email@example.com or mail to Sundance, c/o HR, 3865 West 2400 South, Salt Lake City,