Justice is a world-class specialty retailer that builds an exciting and powerful connection with our customer through well-defined fashion brands. We believe we are creating one of the best work experiences in retail. Justice is a place where people can do great work and live great lives! Each area in our company plays an important role in the delivery of quality products for tweens (7 thru 14 years of age).
What you'll do:
The Lead Style Advisor (LSA) supports the Store Sales Leader (SSL) in floor supervision and leading task-related processes in the store. Happily engages both mom and girl to create a positive customer experience. Demonstrates company values by working cooperatively with others. Approaches work with positive intent and has the ability to manage proper communication and interaction with associates and customers. Supports SSL/ASL in performing store opening & closing routines. Monitors sales floor to ensure excellent customer experience.
Education / Experience Requirements
- 2-4 years specialty retail experience preferred
- Strong training and developing skills from previous retail related experience
- Computer proficiency and strong business acumen
- Ability to foster team commitment and create a positive working environment
- Ability to take initiative in making decisions on a timely/urgent basis
How to Apply
Please apply at https://ascenaretail.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/us_retail_jobs/job/Store-0289-Town-Ctr-Plaza-Justice-Leawood-KS-66209/Lead-Style-Advisor_R-37909