Assistant Sales Leader
Justice is a world-class specialty retailer that builds an exciting and powerful connection with our customer through well-defined fashion brands. We believe we are creating one of the best work experiences in retail. Justice is a place where people can do great work and live great lives! Each area in our company plays an important role in the delivery of quality products for tweens (7 thru 14 years of age).
What you'll do:
This challenging and rewarding role provides the opportunity to assist in the supervision of a store team focused on delivering a great shopping experience that enhances the self-esteem of our Justice Girl (7-14) and provides a great value for mom. This role supervises 8-20 store associates.
- Lead all activities related to providing a great customer experience
- Assist with talent acquisition, associate development and retention
- Assist with merchandise flow management
- Manage and achieve financial metrics and goals
- Assist with leading change initiatives
Education / Experience Requirements
- One year of management experience with an additional 2-4 years specialty retail experience preferred.
- Strong training and developing skills from previous retail related experience
- Computer proficiency and strong business acumen
- Ability to foster team commitment and create a positive working environment
- Ability to take initiative in making decisions on a timely/urgent basis
How to Apply
Please apply at https://ascenaretail.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/us_retail_jobs/job/Store-0289-Town-Ctr-Plaza-Justice-Leawood-KS-66209/Assistant-Sales-Leader_R-37910 .