J.Jill is an omnichannel premier retailer and nationally recognized women’s apparel brand committed to delighting our customers with great wear-now product. J.Jill operates an omnichannel platform that delivers a seamless experience to our customers through over 270 stores nationwide and a robust e-commerce experience. The J.Jill brand represents an easy, relaxed, inspired style that reflects the confidence and comfort of a woman with a rich, full life. J.Jill is headquartered outside Boston.
Are you looking for an exciting career in fashion and retail? Then look no further. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to build or start your retail career with a strong and growing fashion brand.
Education / Experience Requirements
- 2-4 years Women’s Specialty Retail experience required, 1+ years in a store supervisory position preferred
- Point of Sale and general office software technical experience
- Experience in relevant Human Resource processes
- Leadership qualities, training and team building skills
- Excellent customer service skills with Statistical track record in all areas of sales
- Strong style, merchandising and wardrobing skills