Support Associates - J.Crew
- Drive store sales through accurate and efficient execution of all receiving, stock, visual and cashwrap activities.
- Respond to customers in the moment partnering with the team to deliver amazing service.
- Provide an engaging and efficient checkout experience.
- Use visual tools and resources to maintain and enhance in-store presentation.
- Utilize knowledge and skills garnered from requisite training.
- Are multi-taskers, jumping into any activity as needed to support the business.
- Share feedback, ideas and insights with the management team.
Areas of Responsibility
- Friendly, helpful and always smiling, for starters.
- Customer focused.
- Be the best at what you do by achieving all your goals.
- Bring your smarts; we want thinkers who always do the right thing.
- Pride in your appearance and your store.
- Technologically savvy while at the same time knowing that devices don’t dominate dialogue.
- An ability to be nimble and get on board with where we’re headed.
- Comply with merchandise handling guidelines and processes.
- Execute merchandising and visual direction to standard.
- Achieve Enterprise Selling targets by adhering to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Achieve or exceed task-specific time standards.
- Complete training with flying colors.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Are at least 18 years old
- Communicates effectively and confidently
- Process information and operate store systems accurately
- Are available when we're busy, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Assist in processing and replenishing and keeping the store looking great.
- Can bend, reach, stretch a well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds
- Can move around the store with ease and be accessible to customers
How to Apply
Please apply online here or call the store at 913.469.0579 for more details.