Assistant Store Manager - Z Gallerie
The Assistant Store Manager will assist the Store Manager to lead and manage the store and exceed sales and profit goals. This is achieved by leading and managing your team to excel in customer service and sales while maintaining visual and merchandising standards.
Areas of Responsibility
- Meet or exceed financial goals
- Manage all controllable expenses to maximize profit, including managing payroll
- Developing a high performance sales team
- Maintain a positive work environment by motivational leadership style
- Maintain a clean and organize store at all times
- Support management team in fueling the growth of business through internal promotions to develop future leaders of the organizations
- Represent the company in a professional manner
How to Apply
Apply online here.
Questions? Call the store at 913.317.5010 for more info.