Cheerful outdoor holiday shopping at Town Center Plaza and Town Center Crossing. Find the latest happenings, new store openings, and joyful not-to-miss moments below.
WHAT'S NEW: newly opened and reopened shops, restaurant and services
- Bravo! Cucina Italiana: reopening Friday, November 27 at Town Center Plaza
- Contactless Photos with Santa: now open at Town Center Plaza for appointment only
- Dry Goods: now open at Town Center Plaza, near Sephora
- League of Rebels: now open at Town Center Crossing - learn more on Instagram
- Peloton: now open at Town Center Crossing
Town Center Plaza | Crossing is home to more than 100 shops and restaurants. For a full directory listing, please click here.
ONGOING EVENTS & SPECIAL HOLIDAY ACTIVATIONS:
- CONTACTLESS PHOTOS WITH SANTA: the big guy in red has landed in a 9,000 sq ft indoor space this year. The private, appointment-only photo tradition features a socially-distant professional photography session with Santa Claus. Appointments can be made here.
- HOLIDAY GIVING for KidsTLC: help spread holiday cheer for the children at KidsTLC with convenient donation drop-off locations at Town Center Plaza and Town Center Crossing. To find donor incentives, wishlists and drop-off locations, please click here.
- SHOP SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY: for a complete list of small and local businesses, please click here.
Find a complete list of events by clicking here.
ART & FESTIVE WINDOW DISPLAYS:
- Chiefs art mural walls are located at Town Center Plaza on the south side, near Sephora and in the east alley, near J.Crew.
- Window art painted by Pinot's Palette is located on the south side of Town Center Plaza near Sephora and in the east alley of Town Center Plaza near Bravo restaurant.
- A festive window design created by Matthew Made Art for KidsTLC is located on the south side of Town Center Plaza near Barnes & Noble.
- Light KC Purple Project art installation can be found in the east alley of Town Center Plaza near Sundance.
WORK WHERE YOU SHOP: job openings can be found here.