Fall Chick Event
- October 9 - October 10
Free Family Concert Series.
- Fun begins at 6 p.m., music starts at 7 p.m.
- Located outdoors, in the north parking lot of Town Center Plaza.
- Kids area includes inflatables, face painting, and more.
- Food and beverage sales from Hereford House benefit JDRF.
- Rain or shine event. Bring your blankets and chairs, (no coolers, please).
- Presented by Shawnee Mission Health, Sporting KC and Sprint.
JDRF is the leading global organization funding type 1 diabetes (T1D) research. All proceeds from food and beverage benefit JDRF. Stop by for some fun and support a great cause!
Be sure to use our hashtag #SunsetMusicFest2018 and #TownCenterMusic
June 7: The Romantics with Modern Day Fitzgerald
June 14: The Fabulous Thunderbirds with The MGDs
June 21: Fastball with School of Rock - Overland Park
June 28: Sister Hazel with Edison Lights
Want to meet the band and receive VIP tickets?! Please click below to learn how!
JDRF and the Young Leadership Committee (YLC) of Greater Kansas City is looking for volunteers at Sunset Music Fest to help raise funds and awareness for JDRF and type 1 diabetes research.