Free Family Concert Series.
- Fun begins at 6pm, music starts at 7pm.
- Located outdoors, in the north parking lot of Town Center Plaza.
- Kids area includes inflatables, face painting, and more.
- Food and beverage sales from Hereford House benefit JDRF.
- Bring your blankets and chairs, (no coolers, please).
- Presented by Bank of Blue Valley and Shawnee Mission Health.
JDRF is the leading global organization funding type 1 diabetes (T1D) research. All proceeds from food and beverage benefit JDRF. Stop by for some fun and support a great cause!
JDRF is offering Meet and Greet/VIP Passes! Get the chance to privately meet the band of your choice and gain VIP access to food and beverage. Only 20 tickets are offered each week. Gets yours here now!
Be sure to use our hashtag #SunsetMusic17
June 8: Eddie Money with Chris Meck & The Guilty Birds
June 15: Spin Doctors with The MGDs
June 22: 10,000 Maniacs with Katy Guillen & The Girls
June 29: Better Than Ezra with School of Rock