Cruise over to Town Center Plaza Thursday nights: June 10, June 17 & June 24. The 2021 Sunset Music Fest series features acts the whole family will enjoy. Bands include a Grammy-nominated blues artist, a celebrated children’s singer/songwriter and some of Kansas City’s favorite cover bands.
June 10: Grammy-nominated Danielle Nicole Band with The Stolen Winnebagos
June 17: Elton Dan & The Rocket Band with eight-time Parents' Choice Award winner, Mr. Stinky Feet
June 24: Summer Breeze with Perpetual Change
Kansas City Aerial Arts will take the stage each week with an acrobatic intermission show.
Click to learn about exclusive experiences with proceeds benefiting KidsTLC:
-VIP Access + Meet & Greets
-Pre-Reserve Box Seating
Pop-up tents can obscure the view to the stage and are not allowed.
This is a rain or shine event.
No outside food or beverage, please.
Subscribe to Town Center Plaza | Crossing emails.
Sunset Music Fest will be following COVID-19 guidelines from the Johnson County, KS and Centers for Disease Control.
CDC GUIDANCE: Updated May 16, 2021
Fully vaccinated people: Fully vaccinated people can resume activities without wearing a mask or physically distancing, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance. Please click to learn more. Please stay home if you have symptoms of COVID-19.
Steps everyone can take to make large gatherings safer: At outdoor large events, guidance for unvaccinated people is the following.
- Wear a mask
- Stay at least 6 feet away from people who do not live with you
- Wash your hands
- Please stay home if you are sick or if you have been around someone who is sick
- And more. Please find the most up-to-date guidance from the CDC at large event gatherings here.
Public Safety Measures in Place at Sunset Music Fest:
- Handwashing stations and hand sanitizer stands will be located at entry/exit point, food and drink locations, and restrooms.
- Touchless payment methods will be available at point-of-purchase locations (food, drink and merchandise sales)
- Single-use food options, like condiments and disposable food containers, will be available.
- Buffet-style food will not be available.
- Touchless garbage containers will be available.
- Heightened sanitation staff will be on-site to sanitize restrooms regularly and common touch points.
- Standing markers will be visible for keeping 6’ distance in lines.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own lawn chairs and to choose to sit at least 6 feet away from the next group.
- Guests are able to pre-purchase a 6’x12’ fenced-in seating area adjacent to the stage called Box Seating. Proceeds benefit KidsTLC. Please click here to learn more.