Store Supervisor - Brooks Brothers
As the country’s oldest clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers is proud to uphold the same traditions and values for nearly two centuries. We believe these are the reasons why our customers consider us to be far more than a store. Brooks Brothers has been an American icon since 1818. In 1915, our present ten-story flagship store opened at 346 Madison Avenue near New York’s most prominent social organizations, including the Harvard and Yale Clubs and the New York Yacht Club. Almost 200 years later, we continue to dress ladies and gentlemen of all generations and cultivate long term relationships with our loyal clients. Our store represents our respect for our heritage and vision to be the premiere lifestyle destination. We continually strive to make this a great place to work with a strong emphasis on career development and associate satisfaction. We are consistently devoted to championing both our people and the Brooks Brothers Brand.
We are seeking a Full Time Store Supervisor for our Town Center Plaza location in Leawood, KS
The Store Supervisor is a consistent top performer who assists the Store Manager with the day to day operations of a store. The Supervisor is a role model exemplifying the Company’s core values and strongly influencing the Store Team through proven selling, clienteling and merchandising/visual skills.
Areas of Responsibility
- Assist with driving and controlling store sales, KPI, shrink and payroll performance.
- Achieve personal productivity goals.
- Coach, and inspire Store Teams to consistently drive sales results.
- Utilize all company training tools to train and develop Store Teams to appropriate performance levels.
- Foster a positive work environment that encourages ideas and innovative problem solving.
- Assume store leadership responsibility in the absence of store management.
- Assist in the networking, recruiting and selection of top talent
- Ensure Brand consistency through proper visual presentation of fixtures and product.
- Communicate merchandise needs and trends to Store Manager in order to maximize sales.
Education / Experience Requirements
- A passion for the Brooks Brothers Brand and delivering outstanding customer service
- Proven track record of increasing sales and consistently ranking as a top performer.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong operational skills
- The proven ability to engage and inspire a team
- The ability to adapt and embrace change
- Minimum of 1 year of management or supervisory experience, preferably in luxury or designer apparel.
Brooks Brothers is proud to offer our Associates competitive compensation, a fulfilling work environment, unique and special benefits and a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development.
We offer a competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits based on your position and hour commitment including a generous merchandise discount. EOE
How to Apply
To apply, please send resume to our store email:
Questions? Please call 913-338-1789 or email: email@example.com