Overnight Merchandising Associate
The Overnight Merchandising Associate is responsible for positively impacting the customer’s experience by assisting in the implementation of floorset merchandise presentations. The Overnight Merchandising Associate is also accountable for the processing and placement of merchandise, execution of visual displays and windows, and post-floorset stockroom organization. The Overnight Merchandising Associate is expected to role model the AEO values and AEO Customer First behaviours in all actions and interactions in order to create a positive Customer First experience.
Areas of Responsibility
- Maximize merchandise presentations by applying AEO visual standards when executing merchandising changes and updates.
- Build window and upper displays, dress bustforms, and merchandise fixtures and walls.
- Deliver proper sizing integrity, ensure availability of sizes, and appropriate size stickering.
- Execute styling and detailing of all merchandise in accordance with the visual directives.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age in order to meet after hours and overnight scheduling requirements.
- Ability to take direction and work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work overnight shifts and weekends as required to complete assigned floorset tasks.
How to Apply