Key Holder - Banana Republic
As a member of the Banana Republic team, the Key Holder is responsible for opening and/or closing the store and ensuring that proper store procedures and policies are adhere to consistently when the leadership team is not on duty or unavailable on the sales floor. The Key Holder will supervise all employees and oversee sales, create a positive customer experience, merchandise handling when appropriate and all operational functions to ensure accuracy and compliance with company procedures.
Areas of Responsibility
- Being an Ambassador for the brand by modeling a customer centric mindset.
- Working together with the team to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Handling customer situations with a solution based mindset.
- Assisting with the training of all new Brand Ambassadors as well as the re-training of existing Brand Ambassadors as needed.
- Supporting the leadership team to by maintaining a clean store.
- Supporting the execution of all visual merchandise updates and standards.
- Opening and closing the registers and store following proper procedures.
- Ensuring data integrity procedures are followed.
- Following all company policies and ensuring that all policies, standards and procedures are maintained and followed in a consistent manner.
- Other duties as assigned by the leadership team.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Customer focused
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Communicates effectively
- Tech savvy
- College Degree preferred
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office
- Open availability to meet the needs of the business, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to partner with the leadership team on operational matters
- Must have a team- player mentality
How to Apply
Apply online here or call the store at 913-338-5767.