J. Crew - Stylists
- Love us, obsess about our products and can’t wait to share that passion.
- Begin each shift with an infectious excitement and enjoy connecting with every customer.
- Are curious and courageous: asking great questions, listening intently and leading thoughtfully.
- Combine color and pattern easily, knowing that the magic is in the mix.
- Interact with many customers per hour and have a knack for uncovering things that drive sales and support service.
- Are multi-taskers, making it quick and seamless for customers.
Areas of Responsibility
- Friendly, helpful and always smiling, for starters.
- A genuine desire to be the customer’s hero.
- Be the best at what you do by achieving all of your goals.
- Bring your smarts, we expect thinkers who always do the right thing.
- A great fashion esthetic and up to date on what’s happening in the industry.
- Technologically savvy while at the same time knowing that devices don’t dominate dialogue.
- An ability to be nimble and get on board with where we’re headed.
- Achieve your daily SPH goal.
- Open at least one J.Crew card per shift.
- Align activities around Top Four on the Floor and other selling and service initiatives.
- Complete training with flying colors.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Are at least 18 years old
- Communicate effectively and writes with a bit of flair
- Process information and operate store systems accurately
- Are available when we are busy, including nights, weekend and holidays
- Assist in processing, replenishing and keeping the store looking great
- Can bend, reach, stretch as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds
- Can regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers
How to Apply
Please apply online here or call the store at 913.469.0579 for more details.