General Selling Associates
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration
- Drive sales by consistently demonstrating exceptional MAGIC Selling Skills
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority
- Leverage product knowledge to increase sales by educating and assisting the customer in making the best choice
- Adhere to all safety and security policies and procedures
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
Education / Experience Requirements
- Communication Skills: Ability to effectively communicate and present information to customers, peers and all levels of management.
Mathematical Skills: Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator.
Other skills: Ability to work as part of a team, or independently with minimal direct supervision. Strong customer selling orientation. Demonstrates a customer-first mentality Demonstrates an energetic and positive attitude. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities and open to learning new procedures.
Work Hours: Ability to work a flexible retail schedule, including evenings and weekends.
How to Apply
Please apply here.