Brooks Brothers - Sales Associate
As the country’s oldest clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers is proud to uphold the same traditions and values for nearly two centuries. We believe these are the reasons why our customers consider us to be far more than a store. Brooks Brothers has been an American icon since 1818. In 1915, our present ten-story flagship store opened at 346 Madison Avenue near New York’s most prominent social organizations, including the Harvard and Yale Clubs and the New York Yacht Club. Almost 200 years later, we continue to dress ladies and gentlemen of all generations and cultivate long term relationships with our loyal clients. Our store represents our respect for our heritage and vision to be the premiere lifestyle destination. We continually strive to make this a great place to work with a strong emphasis on career development and associate satisfaction. We are consistently devoted to championing both our people and the Brooks Brothers Brand.
We are seeking 2 Part Time Sales Associate at our Town Center Plaza location in Leawood, KS.
We are seeking talented professionals committed to driving customer satisfaction to achieve strategic growth and profitable business results. With more than 230 stores throughout the United States and Canada and more than 230 locations abroad, we continue to grow the brand with a respect for our heritage and a vision for the future. Our Professional Sales Associates will be responsible for developing rich relationships, supporting local and internal outreach activities.
Areas of Responsibility
- Create a great place to shop by providing a specialized shopping experience and developing enduring relationships with clients.
- Professionally engage the community through marketing and outreach with relevant organizations to initiate events that lead to sales generation.
- Demonstrate legendary customer service and satisfaction practices to generate and maximize sales.
- Develop strong relationships within the Brooks Brothers family through demonstration of values and team member support.
Education / Experience Requirements
Brooks Brothers is proud to offer our Associates competitive compensation, a fulfilling work environment, unique and special benefits and a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development.
- A passion for the Brooks Brothers Brand and delivering outstanding customer service
- Selling experience in a high volume environment.
- Proven track record of increasing sales and consistently ranking as a top performer.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- The proven ability to engage and inspire a team
- The ability to adapt and embrace change
- Minimum of 1 of sales experience, preferably in luxury or designer apparel.
How to Apply
Questions? Please contact the Store Manager by calling 913-338-1789 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send resume to email@example.com to apply.